MAKING MORE MONEY

MAKING MORE MONEY
check out my website

Monday, May 5, 2014

Working a J.O.B.


               Working a J.O.B.




For us average folks a job is what we were taught to do. When you were young do you remember playing outside and you and your friends talk about what you want to be when you grow up??? You already had the mindset at a young age to got to school then college if you could and get a job. This path sets you up for working your whole life with nothin to show for it. Yeah some of us will retire after giving the work force 20 years of our time and retire struggling to maintain off of a pension. It's even worse if you ask me for a person that goes to college and has to get a loan. I say this because if you have a loan for 20,000 and you start working after college making 35,000 a year and your loan is 200.00 a month that's 2,400 a year so you now make 32,600 a year. So now you make about 2,700 a month after taxes or less. That's not including a car note, insurance, rent and food expenses. On the average more than half of college student struggle the 1st 5 years some even end up homeless or have to move back in with there parents or share a apartment with friends. Do you think this is the way it should be? I think no you can give your whole like to a job which stands for JUST OVER BROKE or you can do somthing to change the cycle so your kids don't have to go through it. When I did have a job money was tight and my kids future was not sucre I missed brithday's, holiday's, family reunions, and just good old family monuments because I wanted my kids to have the things I never did. I'm glad someone educated me on the way of thing outside the box it helped me regain those things I missed out on in life because I was working a J.O.B. . We need to learn to let our money work for us and stop trading time for dollar all Iof our life it will get us nowhere. I don't think we were put on earth not to enjoy ourselves. When most of us have time off from the job we can't do anything because we don't have the extra money to do it. Then we start thinking I wish I was at work. We must wake up and change this never ending cycle of making other people money and make us more money by letting our money work for us MR.3M'S from www.lamonts3m.com with another public announcement.



No comments:

Post a Comment