MAKING MORE MONEY

MAKING MORE MONEY
check out my website

Monday, May 5, 2014

What is your motivation










I want to reach out and write to the people that think they don't have any motivation. 1st let's start with the definition. Motivation - the driving force that cause flux from desire to will in life. This means what makes you get up and go to work, to school, to lose weight and etc. motivation in my eyes can not be learned or taught. Only you know what makes you tick and stay postive and moving in a forward direction. I will give you a memory jogger because there is a lot of times people fall off from the goals they are trying to reach. For me my motivation is not about myself so to speak that is last 1st comes my kids. Every little thing I do is for them to sucre there future and when I am at the point when I want to quit I think about them and what would they think if I just stopped. Just that thought alone makes me push myself harder and harder to reach my goals faster and faster. Secondly my parents they raised me to the man that I am today I want to let them know I really apercaite it. So my plan for them is to retire them and me pay all of the bills so they won't have any worries and more. I could never repay then for all of the sacrifices they have have for me and my brother but I can let them know that they have meaning to me and I understand what it means to give up all for what you love and believe in. Another thing that keeps me going is my fathers and mothers words of wisdom. They have gave me a lot of words of wisdom my father always told me "you can do anything you put your mind to". I don't think he even realizes how much of a effect that line has on me but it makes me push through everyday life. My mother says "how can you go on without finishing the task at hand if you don't finish this one how can you move forward ?" So from that I never ever leave a task undone these are some of the reasons I am so successful in what I do. I think about these quotes and many more on the daily bases. Comment and let me know what drives you. From me jogging your memory of what drives me and gives me motivation you should be able to to think of your motivation and never quit.


No comments:

Post a Comment