MAKING MORE MONEY

MAKING MORE MONEY
check out my website

Monday, May 5, 2014

Family life is very important

           The Good Old Famliy Life

Family life is very important to me. It's one of those things that you hate to see go and can't wait to get back to it. I love spend time with my family at cookouts, playing games, sharing memories of times your parents and grandparents had in their lives or just being around them. The saying goes it takes a whole village to raise a child. Why have we moved away from that? Is that why the world is getting so crazy because the morals that your family would teach you went missing? I think that play a big role in the way the world is today. Families are separated they are either to far away from each other or they aren't speaking because of issues in the past. Or that one aunt uncle grandmother or grandfather that kept everybody to gather has passed away. Whatever the situation is we all should let it go and reach and contact a family memeber we haven't seen or talked to in a while and let them know they are loved and when times get hard we should have someone that's family to talk to and help. People are far from perfect I know. But we may not forget but we can forgive things that happen in the past. We must start interacting more with family that is key to change the way the world is. We have to stop letting a daycare full of strangers teach and mentor our kids. We must find time in our live to do more with them so they can learn from us. That is key a Famliy that stays together grows to gather. MR.3M's from www.lamonts3m.com signing out.

These are my kids I will love and mentor them as much as I can to make sure they have a better life than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment